“Latest Summary for Pea Protein Market Research Report
Global Pea Protein Market Report 2018 provides actionable intelligence on factors that have been driving demand; key trends that are impacting the Pea Protein market; challenges that affect the market dynamics along with the market size, a SWOT analysis of the key vendors, and various segments.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Axiom Foods
- Cosucra-Groupe Warcoing
- Nutri-Pea Limited
- Roquette Freres
- Shandong Jianyuan Foods Co.
- Sotexpro SA
- The Scoular Company
- Naturz Organics
- Glanbia Plc
- World Food Processing (WFP)
Get Sample PDF of Pea Protein Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13101567
Description of Pea Protein Market: Extracted from the yellow pea, pisum sativum, pea protein is generally used as a dairy alternative and a dietary supplement. Pea protein is a food additive, generally used as a dairy alternative and a dietary supplement with a neutral taste and possessing a typical amino acid profile, thereby making it a feasible choice for the food industry. The global pea protein market revenue was USD 100.8 million in 2016 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period, (2018-2023)
Vegetarianism Driving the Pea Protein Market
Post-2012 witnessed a gradual gain in the popularity of vegan diet and vegetarianism, as an alternative to meat products, among the fitness conscious western populations. Owing to their high nutritional qualities and increased western influence, pea protein has gained popularity in the developing countries acting as a driver for the global pea protein market.
Due to the technical difficulties in procuring the raw material and processing the end protein, the cost of pea protein is very high. Lower consumer awareness in the developing countries is the major constraint for the pea protein market. Lack of internet penetration, low education levels and restricted environmental awareness in many parts of the world, especially developing regions, are hindering the market for plant protein. Moreover, it is a common perception, among both developed and developing worlds, that animal products contain superior forms of protein as compared to plant proteins.
Plant-based proteins, with their higher nutritional specifications, as compared to that of synthetic proteins have gained popularity in sports drinks industry. Technological advancements in processing and manufacture have brought down the product costs. Extensive research has resulted in improving the taste and texture. With their proven health benefits, pea protein has a higher scope of incidence in weight management and fitness industry, creating an opportunity for a money-spinning venture in the sector.
Nutritional Supplement Leading the Pea Protein Market
Pea protein is produced in the form of isolates, concentrates and textured protein, of which textured protein occupies 32% of the market share with its extensive usage in meat applications. Textured pea protein is further available in wet and dry forms based on the requirement they cater to. Textured pea protein has the highest market share of 37%.
Among isolates, North America is the largest market followed by the Europe and Asia-Pacific. Growing at a CAGR of 8.8% global market for pea protein isolates would reach USD 12.6 Million by 2023. Bakery, snacks, beverages, meat extenders and nutritional supplements are some of the major applications of pea protein. Nutritional supplement among the segments forms the largest part of the pea protein industry and the same segment is expected to remain the largest part by 2023 with a CAGR of 8.8%.
North America Leading at the Geographical Front
North America is the largest market for pea protein for pea protein, followed by Europe with 33% share. US is the major market in North American region. The market is growing especially with the rising demand of French-grown yellow peas, which is also branded by Roquette under the name of Nutralys. Germany has the highest market share in the European region. Asia-Pacific is an emerging market in the sector due to its increasing health conscious and western influenced populations. Asia Pacific is expected to grow faster compared to other regions, at a CAGR of 10% during the forecasted period 2017-2022. China occupies the leading market position, with India and Japan being other important high potential markets.
MAJOR PLAYERS: AXIOM FOODS, INC., COSUCRA-GROUPE WARCOING, NUTRI-PEA LIMITED, ROQUETTE FRERES, SHANDONG JIANYUAN FOODS CO., LTD, SOTEXPRO SA, THE SCOULAR COMPANY, NATURZ ORGANICS, FENCHEM, GLANBIA PLC and WORLD FOOD PROCESSING (WFP), amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
• Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
• Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Pea Protein Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Pea Protein Market players in detail. Pea Protein Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13101567
The Global demand for Pea Protein Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Pea Protein Market Historic Data (2012-2018):
- Industry Trends: Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Our report offers:
- Pea Protein Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Pea Protein Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants.
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets.
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on market estimations.
Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Pea Protein Market of many Pea Protein Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each and every fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
For More Reports: Click Here